Sunday, July 26, 2009

Creative Hints for Performing Artists

Datamusicata is a free resource for anyone who needs some info, hints, tips, and recommendations for being a performing artist. There is a welcome page, a biography page, the journal itself and an index with a link to each specific article , a search function, or you can just wander at will through the entire journal. Hosted by James Lee Stanley www.jamesleestanley.com this blog actually came out of James' experiences that can best be described as a musician's guide to houseguesting. From James: "Having slept in clubs, studios, and so very many sofas, guest rooms and strangers beds through the years, I've learned how to best be invited back. I can't wait to pass it on to you. And I not only invite you to post a comment, I request that you do. I need your feedback to make this blog work; to make it useful to all who read it. So please leave a comment." Check it out at http://www.datamusicata.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment