Monday, February 28, 2011
The Creative Edge Workshop
There have been lots of hits on my blog recently and the marketing people say I should be making the most of them so . . . . here's a plug for my book The Creative Edge Workshop.
By participating in the activities and completing the workbook you will:
• learn what creativity is.
• learn about the ways in which you are already creative [and expand them].
• learn how to make your life more creative.
• learn how to identify and strengthen aspects of your creative character.
• learn what creative people do [habits] that makes them creative.
• learn how you can expand your creativity by applying the six habits of creative people to your life.
• do practical activities to grow your creativity.
• do it all in your own time and at your own pace.
The Creative Edge Workshop is a sizable, information rich workbook developed by New Zealand creativity consultant Wayne Morris, and honed through many individual and group-based workshops. Whilst retaining and element of fun, it robustly teaches an approach to understanding and building the creative process within any individual, that Morris – a highly creative person in his own right – has developed over many years of exploring. Used with intent, this workbook will help locate the creative inner-you, or act as a sound guide for those who wish to expand the creative potential of others.
Graeme Beals, Publisher, Zenith Publishing Group, 2010
In New Zealand you can get it from me email@example.com or the publisher www.publishmeshop.co.nz Search for creative edge. Overseas go direct to the publisher.
Its around $NZ30 plus postage and packaging.
Go on - you know you would like one!