Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Creative Parthenon

For a few years now I have been playing with 'models' of creativity - there was the 'creativity diamond', the 'starfish model of creativity' and now the Parthenon. This is what it looks like.
The Parthenon forms the basis for a new workbook I have put together titled 'The Creative Edge Workshop - putting life into your creativity - putting creativity into your life.'

It is also going to form the basis of a workshop I'm running in South Africa in October this year. I have yet to work out a way of selling the workbook so if anyone out there reads this and knows about this on-line selling stuff feel free to contact me wayne@future-edge.co.nz

Future blogs will look at the aspects of the Parthenon and the habits required for being a creative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment