Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Where in the world is . . ?

A couple of weeks ago I put one of those counters on this blog - you know - the thing that tells you how many people are watching and where they come from.
I promptly forgot about it until today. Its quite cool. Apart from the numbers it tells me that people from all these countries are interested in things creative:


  • New Zealand - 'cause that's where I live!
  • United States

  • Australia

  • Netherlands

  • Ireland

  • United Kingdom

  • Puerto Rico

  • Malaysia

  • India

  • Hungary

  • Pakistan

  • and some unknowns - creative extra-terrestrials perhaps?

That's pretty exciting.


Wouldn't it be great if we talked to each other about all things creative, bounced ideas around - feel free to start a conversation on this blog. Use the comments box or email me at wayne@future-edge.co.nz.


No comments:

Post a Comment